Sloppy Kiss Cards Business Service Anti-SPAM Policy
Sloppy Kiss Cards is intended to be used for responsible, permission-based ecard sending via email, as we do not allow the delivery of unsolicited bulk email (UBE) through our system. We enforce a strict policy prohibiting the delivery of UBE, also known as SPAM. All of our customers have understood and accepted our Terms of Service, and it is the customer's responsibility to adhere to our rules pertaining to SPAM.
Sloppy Kiss Cards endorses:
- responsible, permission-based ecard sending via email
- ecards and ecard email notifications delivered to recipients who have requested and expect to receive messages from the sender, provided that a reliable method for unsubscription (opt-out) is present in every message
Sloppy Kiss Cards DOES NOT allow:
- any messages promoting illegal or illicit activities
- delivery to recipients who have not requested to receive messages (unsolicited email)
Sloppy Kiss Cards has taken these steps to insure our policy:
- Required Opt-out Method - For all messages sent via the Sloppy Kiss Cards Business Service, each message includes clear instructions for recipients to remove their email addresses from the mailing list from which the message was sent.
- Opt-in Requirement - Customer mailing lists must be opt-in only.
- Account Termination for Abusers: Reports of unsolicited email may result in the cancellation of a Sloppy Kiss Cards account without refund.
To report SPAM sent with Sloppy Kiss Cards, please send a message or forward the SPAM message to firstname.lastname@example.org.